The Benefits of an In Person Course Over an Online Course
Many schools offer an online course for medical and dental training. However, there are some things that an online course cannot offer, which is why Advantage Career Institute Medical & Dental School’s Medical & Dental Administrative Assistant Program is a much better option for your education.
Here are some of the benefits of our course:
- One Program, Two Industries – Our Medical & Dental Administrative Assistant Program will prepare you to work in either the medical or dental fields, rather than focusing on just one. With our program, you will get twice the education and twice the job opportunities.
- Earn National Credentials – Students who complete our program will be qualified to take the National Credentialing as a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant, Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist, and Certified Billing and Coding Specialist.
- Personal Attention from A Professional Staff – At ACI Medical & Dental School, you’ll learn the requirements and skills of a Medical & Dental Administrative Assistant first hand from industry professionals.
- Hands-On Training – We will prepare you for your new career through hands-on training at our state-of-the-art facility. Our program gives you the experience of actually being on the job you’re training for.
- Our 100-Hour Internship Program – During the course of our program, you will complete a 100-hour internship program, an important part of your education that will help you succeed in your new career.
- Access to our Career Assistance Program (CAP) – Our comprehensive career readiness training program will provide you with strategies for successful career planning and help you reach your employment goals.
Our Medical & Dental Administrative Assistant Program will give you the skills and experience necessary for the following in-demand positions:
- Medical Practice Assistant
- Dental Practice Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Dental Receptionist
- Hospital Patient Access Representative
- Insurance Billing Specialist