Advantage Career Institute Medical & Dental School had the honor of hosting several distinguished guests from the education field on November 2, 2017. We would like to thank the following guests for their visit:
- Kimberley Harrington, NJ Department of Education Commissioner
- Laura Morana, NJ Department of Education Chief Academic Officer
- Valerie Francois, NJ Department of Education Division Director
- Natasha Palmer, NJ Department of Education Office of Career Readiness
- Dr. Hank Cram, President of Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Observing Commissioner Harrington’s passion for the field of education in her Question & Answer Sessions with our students was a great experience. We appreciate these education professionals taking the time to visit our school and speak with our students.