Contact Advantage Career Institute Medical & Dental School’s friendly and informative Admissions department at 732.440.4110 and schedule your appointment for an interview and a free school tour where they will be able to answer all of the questions you may have.
A rewarding career and a brighter future could be just a phone call away. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Requirements and Procedures for Applying
ACI Medical & Dental School is co-educational, admitting both men and women regardless of race, creed, color, religion or nationality. Entrance requirements depend on the course or program selected. All programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) to enroll, and motivation and commitment to succeed. Some certificate courses require specialized skills. All foreign degrees/diplomas must be evaluated by the United States Equivalency. The Admissions Department will direct students on how to go about completing this process.
All applicants for career-based programs must meet with a member of the admissions department for a personal interview. The admissions representative will give an overview of the school’s programs, provide important facts about the school, and give a tour of the facility. An application for enrollment should be completed at that time. At the interview, the applicant will be evaluated in terms of interest, abilities and career choice. A program will be mutually selected based on the results of the interview.
At the end of the interview, and at the commitment to attend school, an enrollment agreement is completed accompanied with the non-refundable Admin fee. A class start date must be chosen at that time. The Admissions Representative will provide the student with a copy of the enrollment agreement and student handbook. ACI Medical & Dental School reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. In this case, the institute will refund all charges paid. Want to speak to somebody in person about the admissions requirements at ACI Medical & Dental School? Contact us today!
There are several options available to help you fund your education at ACI Medical & Dental School.
ACI Medical & Dental School is a state-approved training provider. We can help you obtain money for training if you are planning on enhancing or changing your career.
- ACI Medical & Dental School offers affordable payment plan options that can be arranged with the school administration.
- There are grants and work-study programs available to help reduce your costs.
- ACI Medical & Dental School also works with private financial institutions that provide educational loans.
You may qualify for free training!
- If you are currently unemployed, under-employed, or have been laid off, you may qualify for federal or state funding for training. In some cases, that training may be fully subsidized.
- ACI Medical & Dental School is also approved for Veterans Training and accepts funding through the GI Bill.