High School Graduates: Take the First Step Towards an Exciting New Career!
Are you graduating high school and considering your options for your next move? An exciting opportunity is waiting for you at Advantage Career Institute Medical & Dental School! Our programs provide you with the skills you need for an in-demand career in the healthcare industry through hands-on training in just a few months.
The ACI High School Senior Scholarship
ACI Medical & Dental School is offering a scholarship for graduating high school seniors interested in pursuing a career in the medical & dental fields.
Trained, Skilled, and Credentialed Employees are In Demand
- Skilled workers are more likely to work in their chosen field than some college graduates.
- Education from a career training school costs much less than a four-year college or university.
- The economy needs skilled workers more than ever, especially in the growing healthcare field.
The Growing Job Outlook for Healthcare Careers
With employment of healthcare occupations projected to grow 18% from 2016 to 2026, there has never been a better time to pursue a career in the medical & dental fields. ACI Medical & Dental School is the first step towards a career in these growing industries!
ACI offers three primary programs designed to qualify our students for in-demand careers in the medical and dental field:
- Medical Assistant Certification Program
- with Phlebotomy, EKG and Patient Care Technician
- Dental Assistant Training Program
- with Dental Radiology
- Medical and Dental Administrative Assistant Program
- with Electronic Health Records and Medical Billing and Coding
All three of our programs provide hands-on training in fully-equipped clinical labs in a small classroom environment. These programs can be completed in 12 weeks of daytime classes, or 29 weeks of night classes. Each of these programs also requires the completion of a 100-hour internship, a critical part of career preparation that allows students to apply their new skills in a real job setting, and can provide a recommendation for employment.
The Advantages of ACI
Our Results Speak for Themselves:
- 92% Graduation Rate
- 92% Credentialed on National Certification Exams
- 84% Employment Rate
More about ACI Medical & Dental School:
- Conveniently located in Eatontown, NJ
- ACI Medical & Dental School is is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS).
- We are approved for Title IV financial aid for day programs.
- Students receive a lifetime of career services when they enroll.
- We are approved for VA benefits through the Post-9/11 GI Bill®.