High School Graduates: Take the First Step Towards an Exciting New Career!
Are you graduating high school and considering your options for your next move? An exciting opportunity is waiting for you at Advantage Career Institute Medical & Dental School! Our programs provide you with the skills you need for an in-demand career in the healthcare industry through hands-on training in just a few months.
“Attending ACI was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. The staff was so helpful and always there for me when I needed them…even after graduation. I have and always will have nothing but positive things to say about ACI and have recommended several students for the program. I have an amazing job I look forward to going to every day that has truly changed the way I live. “Choose a career you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life”. Thank you ACI!”
Ginelle – ACI Medical & Dental School Graduate
The ACI High School Senior Scholarship
ACI Medical & Dental School is offering a scholarship for graduating high school seniors interested in pursuing a career in the medical & dental fields.
Trained, Skilled, and Credentialed Employees are In Demand
- Skilled workers are more likely to work in their chosen field than some college graduates.
- Education from a career training school costs much less than a four-year college or university.
- The economy needs skilled workers more than ever, especially in the growing healthcare field.
The Growing Job Outlook for Healthcare Careers
With employment of healthcare occupations projected to grow 18% from 2016 to 2026, there has never been a better time to pursue a career in the medical & dental fields. ACI Medical & Dental School is the first step towards a career in these growing industries!
ACI offers three primary programs designed to qualify our students for in-demand careers in the medical and dental field:
- Medical Assistant Certification Program
- with Phlebotomy, EKG and Patient Care Technician
- Dental Assistant Training Program
- with Dental Radiology
- Medical and Dental Administrative Assistant Program
- with Electronic Health Records and Medical Billing and Coding
The Advantages of ACI
Our Results Speak for Themselves:
- 93% Graduation Rate
- 96% Credentialed on National Certification Exams
- 84% Employment Rate
(*7/1/2018 – 6/30/2019)
More about ACI Medical & Dental School:
- Conveniently located in Eatontown, NJ
- ACI Medical & Dental School is is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS).
- We are approved for Title IV financial aid for day programs.
- Students receive a lifetime of career services when they enroll.
- We are approved for VA benefits through the Post-9/11 GI Bill®.