Advantage Career Institute Medical & Dental School takes pride in being able to offer medical and dental training for United States veterans and military service members. All of our primary programs are available to veterans, and we are happy to help students navigate the complexities of military benefits in relation to educational programs.
ACI Medical & Dental School is proud to participate in the Principles of Excellence program from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Important Information for Veterans
- VA Benefits provided by the post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Veteran training programs at ACI
- ACI Veteran Testimonials
- ACI is an active Community Partner of the AUSA Monmouth Chapter
- Find out more on the Department of Veterans Affairs website
- Dependents Education Assistance Program Information
Contact ACI Medical & Dental School
If you are a veteran or military service member looking to get started with an ACI Medical & Dental School program, contact us today and we’ll help you on your way towards an in-demand career in the medical or dental field.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.