Application for High School Seniors
2019-2020 School Year
ACI Medical & Dental School has scholarships available to graduating high school seniors interested in pursuing a career in the Medical and Dental field in one of our programs. This scholarship is open to students in all New Jersey high schools. Scholarships are available to two graduating seniors per high school.
PROGRAMS OF STUDY:
- Medical Assistant Certification Program
- with Phlebotomy, EKG and Patient Care Technician
- Dental Assistant Training Program
- with Dental Radiology
- Medical and Dental Administrative Assistant Program
- with Electronic Health Records and Medical Billing and Coding
* All programs include internships and lifetime career services
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be 18 years old and enrolled by October 1 of the high school graduating year
- Provide a letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor
- Write an essay focusing on why you are interested in the healthcare field and what this $500.00 scholarship means to you.