Facts About ACI Medical & Dental School
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Title IV Financial Aid Approved for day programs
- Veterans: Post-9/11 GI Bill Approved
- Day and Evening Courses Available
- Lifetime Career Services to all Completing Students
2017 Student Outcomes
- 92% Graduation Rate
- 95% Credentialed on National Certification Exams
- 83% Employment Rate
Our In-Demand Programs
- Medical Assistant Certification Program: Learn the required skills to become a Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy, EKG, and Patient Care Technician.
- Dental Assistant Training Program: Gain the technological skills and knowledge necessary for success as a Dental Assistant with Radiology.
- Medical & Dental Administrative Assistant Program: Learn the skills needed to become an administrative assistant in both the medical and dental fields.This program provides double the training – and double the employment opportunities.