ACI Medical & Dental School has successfully switched to LIVE distance learning to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff. Our courses are continuing as scheduled with the same level of training and dedication to our students as before, only in a virtual environment. This includes providing LIVE lectures with our instructors and students from their homes utilizing Zoom Meetings and Google Classroom. We are committed to providing excellent education and employment opportunities during this challenging time.
Utilize “Stay at Home” Orders to Start a New In-Demand Career!
The need for well-trained medical and dental professionals is even greater than ever before. Use this time staying in your home to transition to a new career! We are able to offer certification for in-demand careers in only five months with our three primary programs:
- Online Medical Assistant Certification Program
- with Phlebotomy, EKG and Patient Care Technician
- Online Dental Assistant Training Program
- with Dental Radiology
- Online Medical and Dental Administrative Assistant Program
- with Electronic Health Records and Medical Billing and Coding
While millions of Americans are facing financial uncertainty, we are in a position to give our students the opportunity to get a new job in the medical & dental fields, as reflected by our student outcomes:
- 93% Graduation Rate
- 96% Credentialed on National Certification Exams
- 84% Employment Rate
(*7/1/2018 – 6/30/2019)
Here are some comments from students about their transition to live distance learning:
- “My instructor makes things easier, she has an answer and will figure something out for us right away”
- “I would be going crazy if I didn’t have this”
- “I feel like I’m being very productive”
- “Everything is going smoothly”
Day & Evening Classes Available
We understand that this time can be challenging for parents and people working from home, which is why we have both day and evening classes available for all three of our primary programs. During your initial conversation with us, we can discuss which option is best for your schedule.
Get started on training for an exciting new career in the medical & dental fields by contacting us or calling us at 732-440-4110 to set up a Zoom meeting.