ACI Medical & Dental School is operating as a Hybrid model which consists of live distant learning utilizing Zoom and CourseKey for assessments, time and attendance.
As of July 1st, our students have returned to the campus on assigned days to address the clinical portion of the program. Class sizes have been reduced to meet guidelines.
We have received an NJBIA Healthy Business Certification for our disease prevention plan:
In order to enter the campus, students are required to follow the below process:
- All students and staff are required to complete a daily Health Screening Assessment on the CourseKey App before entering the campus. If a student received a green pass, they will be permitted to enter. Upon entering, students will be asked to sanitize their hands and their temperature will be taken after they sign the Daily Temperature and Log Waiver. If a student’s temperature is greater than 100.4 or they receive a red pass, they will not be permitted on campus.
Additionally, we are observing the following safety protocols:
- Masks are required for all students, staff and guests
- Hands must be sanitized each time a student enters the campus and throughout the day
- Direction arrows have been placed in hallways to enhance social distancing
- Sanitizing stations located throughout the school
- Hands free sanitary door openers have been installed in all restrooms
- Increased cleaning and sterilization schedule have been implemented
- All classes and clinical areas have a Clorox solution that is used in all clinical areas and workstations daily
- Plexiglass has been installed in the reception area
- All workstations are 6 feet apart to ensure social distancing
- Plexiglass sneeze protector screens at all workstations
- Signage has been placed throughout the campus to direct all students and staff to practice social distancing and hand washing and/or sanitizing.
Read what some of our students have said about our safety protocols:
“When the pandemic hit in March, I knew my job as a waitress would never be what it once was. I knew I had to switch careers (and fast!) so when I heard that ACI was offering online classes during quarantine – I jumped at the opportunity. I signed up for the Dental Assisting with Radiology program, and I loved it from the very beginning! My teacher, Ms. Priscilla, did an amazing job transferring her years of knowledge and experience to the online platform. Her passion for dental assisting definitely rubbed off on me, and I could not be happier with my new career! I am also very pleased with the career services department, especially Alice, who has worked tirelessly to find everyone an internship & facilitate with the process of getting my x-ray license. All of the staff at ACI are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They truly changed my life for the better, and I will be forever grateful!”
- Jessica A., Dental Assistant with Radiology Student
“Going to ACI was an amazing experience. Even when the pandemic changed everything around us, ACI adapted and was still able to give us the best educational experience possible. I had an amazing teacher in Dr. Marian and a fantastic support staff and I just want to thank them all for getting me where I am today.”
- Joshua V., ACI Medical & Dental School Student
See photos below of our classroom sneeze guards: